“The paralegals at Eclipse Corporate Services Limited provided us with superb corporate services in connection with the urgently-required extra-provincial registration of an Ontario corporation in Nova Scotia. I found the paralegals to be very knowledgeable about the procedures, responsive, efficient and extremely proactive.”
Donna Kubota, President of
Solutions Corporate Law Clerk Services Inc.
CANADA · BERMUDA · BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS · CAYMAN ISLANDS · UNITED STATES
Nova Scotia Corporate Services
Should you require our services as a registered agent and registered office in Nova Scotia and require registration of an extra-provincial company, Eclipse provides the high quality service you demand, at a cost you can afford.
SERVICES FOR NOVA SCOTIA BUSINESSES
Any company carrying on business in Nova Scotia must have a registered office in the province. We have the knowledge and expertise to act as Registered Agent for your company. Our services include:
- Create and maintain the minute books for Nova Scotia Companies;
- Assist with annual filings and payment of fees with the Registry of Joint Stock Companies (the “RJSC”);
- Attend to corporate updates with the RJSC, including but not limited to, updates to officers and directors, change in name and change in business address;
- Contact and forward to you documents served with a court action or any other correspondence received on behalf of the company.
REGISTRATION OF A BUSINESS NAME FOR THE SOLE PROPRIETORSHIP IN NOVA SCOTIA
Are you aware that a Sole Proprietor in Nova Scotia is required to register a Business Name if they are carrying on business using a name other than their own? Eclipse Corporate Services Limited can assist you with the following services should you wish to register a Business Name:
- Conduct a name search in Nova Scotia and confirm with the RJSC that your proposed business name is available;
- Prepare an application for registration of your Business Name and attend to the registration with the RJSC;
- Provide you with a report on your Business Name Registration which will outline key details and include the original Certificate of Registration.
NOVA SCOTIA EXTRA-PROVINCIAL REGISTRATION
Any company incorporated in a jurisdiction other than Nova Scotia must extra-provincially register to carry on business in Nova Scotia. To extra-provincially register your company in Nova Scotia, Eclipse Corporate Services Limited provides the following services:
- Reserve the name of your company to confirm its availability with the RJSC;
- Prepare an application for registration of an Extra-Provincial Corporation and attend to the registration with the RJSC;
- Provide you with a report on your Extra-Provincial Registration which will outline key details which includes the original Certificate of Registration.